Do you like long hair girls or short hair?

Boys, do you like long hair girls or short hair girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• it can depend on the girl, but I LOVE long hair (mid lower back length). Especially when its kinda curvy at the ends. EVERY girl looks cute like that

What Guys Said 7

• Long and curly.

• not like half way down your back..but I definitely don't lik short cuts on girls...i like girls to have it at least shoulder length...nothing against anyone with a short cut...it jusy my preference.

• I like long hair. The longer the better- as long as it is healthy. If they have really thin hair it's better if it's shorter

• Long hair is sexy.

• Long Hair

• Hmmmm... Id say short hair.

• Shoulder length.

What Girls Said 5

• most guys say they like long hair,but not TOO long. some like short hair,but they're very rare.

i have short hair tho and I still get compliments and guys still hit on me so-really,don't pay attention to what guys like,they don't even know what they like and even if they knew-it's your hair,and your hairstyle is an expression of personality,if he doesn't like your hair,he doesn't like you and you shouldn't pretend to be someone you're not for him to like you

• my ex liked my long hair because it was something for him to grab onto

• Most guys like long, healthy hair because it's feminine.

By long, most mean up until mid-back. Normally after it hits mid back, it's no longer healthy and just looks stringy and dead.

• they like whatever looks best on a girl but they usually like long hair on a girl. has something to do with femininity I GUESS

• The majority of guys like long hair on girls.