Do you like girls with the scene hair style?

i want the hair cut but I don't want boys to look at me and think she's to punk for me

would all spark blond hair be scene?

Most Helpful Girl

• do what you like. if a guy is going to like you, he's going to like you regardless of how your hair might look

What Guys Said 6

• yea why not

• girl, you'll look much better if you don't dress for other people. Who cares about what a guy thinks about you. Be yourself, do what you like. I personally like a bit punk rock on a girl, but not too much. Some guys love it, some guys hate it. That's why your opinion is what really matters, not their's.

• honestly it looks pretty cool to me...do whatever you want...

• I think it looks alright on a teenager. But once you're done with high school, put the hair away.

• No, it looks childish and immature.

• F*** yeah! lol

What Girls Said 5

• You have to suit the hairstyle, but there's no reason you can't have it. I have scene hair and I get attention from men of all types. I don't think as many people care about hair as you think!

• Just be you freaking self! Don't give a sh*t what guys think about your hair. If your personality is great then make your hair great. I also think about cutting my hair very very short. Like Angelina Jolie when she was 19-20. So just be yourself and do what you want to do.

• I personally am a huge fan of the bright dyed hair. Go for a "punk" guy, they like the look. I had a growing out mo hawk when me and my metal head, long haired husband met. It's all about the types of guys you like and the styles you like.

• no I like it

• On principle if you re want to pull off punk, you shouldn't be giving a flying f*** if boys think you re pretty.