Don't you hate shaving your face?

I hate shaving, I also end up cutting myself and have stubble.

Anyone else have this issue.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did, but a razor hasn't touched my face in years. Tiring of shaving, at first I just grew a beard. Then on a whim I trimmed it down with a 1/8" guard on the clippers. Got tired of that and just took the guard off. So I still have that sandpaper stubble, but it's as short as I can get it without investing a massive amount of money in a quality electric shaver.

But no blade touches my face -- although I'm not sure a vibrating clipper is much better. A few times I've let it touch my skin head on (rather than at an angle), and it cuts me pretty easily. Ouch.Still better and faster than shaving though.

What Girls Said 7

• It's the least you could do. Then again, I love a 5 o'clock shadow, so maybe you should let it grow once in a while :)

• But it's so rough and can scratch the girl's face haha

Having facial hair makes me feel like a monkey

• Haha my legs have their own forest. How is shaving your legs acutally?

• Not so bad.What you should do is wax. Do it just a few times and it will get lighter, so you can still have leg hair but it won't be wounding anyone :P

• oh, get over it. we have way more surface area to cover.

• Ugh, tell me about it. Oh, wait, face? Wouldn't really know.

• Yeah, it's a pain in the ass to shave my face

Heehee

• Awwe muffin. :(

• hell yes! but it's got to be done :D jokesjokes :)

• sounds way better than waxing! plus I find it hot when a guy shaves I just like to watch him in the bathroom and admire ;)

What Guys Said 8

• I used to hate it because I have very sensitive skin and would get ingrown hairs and razor burn, then I tried DE wet shaving the old school method and now it's actually fun and I don't get ingrown hairs or razor burn anymore and I mean NEVER. It makes me feel so manly haha, you should try it.

• Shaving my face takes me like 2 minutes, so I don't know why people complain about that. I shave my head with a razor, and that has 3x more surface volume, and I don't mind it!

• I hate it because it takes like 5 minutes for me I always end up bleeding and I end up bristly feeling

• I hated it too. Now I've got an electric razor, I don't cut myself, it doesn't take ages anymore and it doesn't leave shaving cream on my shirt.

• Yea I had to do it everyday in the army and the instructors would always look at everyone to see if we had missed any spots during inspection. And we had to do everything so fast I almost always ended up bleeding. My chin was so scarred by the time boot camp was over lol

• I hate it to. The most recent time, I let it grow so long, I actually just trimmed it up and kept the full beard. haha.

• Well I don't have much facial hair but I hate shaving too because I have really sensitive skin which can get easily irritated. It's rare that I cut myself though.

• Nope, add water to face, apply razor to face. Done.

• I must just be really talented at shaving. Maybe that's my niche. With extensive plastic surgery and a personal trainer, I could probably do a razor/shaving cream ad or two.