Girls from big cities only please: What do you think about guys who carry designer man purses?

I was totally opposed to the idea when it first became popular, then I felt a strong need for it, now I absolutely love it. Its stylish and it makes my pockets less packed.

Filtering out anons on this one for anti trolling purposes

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Doens't matter. Stylish. I mean there's a chance he might be gay but would need to look at other factors to determine that

0|1
    1|0
    • errm, I said girls from big cities.

• Show All
    • "you mad"- an out dated attempt at being provocative and precisely why I didn't want your advice, because your views are out dated and not evolved.

I just think you are being deceptive by answering this question because your opinion doesn't count.

• mk. lmao

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's fine. I was actually really happy when man-bags started to come into style because the guys I've dated always want to put stuff in my purse if they can't fit it in their pockets, and then I end up carrying everything. :P

I'm not a big fan of designer stuff though. I think it's overpriced and showy.

1|1
    0|0
  • hate it. don't do it

0|2
    1|1
  • In the city its no big deal and I hardly ever notice it because everyone is dressed up in business attire and running around, but out of the city yea its a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot guys do it here... In the beginning I thought it looked strange but now I got used to it and it looks pretty cool. But you gotta be very stylish

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never actually seen a guy carry one, or maybe I have but didn't recognize it. If that's what you want to wear, then by all means.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, as a functional thing, fine. as a fashion statement, kind of unappealing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its cool and cute. Its normal

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Lol ill troll you unanonymously. YOU ROCK THAT DESIGNER MURSE.

0|1
    1|0
    • LMAO, what a weak attempt at trolling. You are a 17 yearold virgin who think style is baggy shorts and sneakers. And you a re hillbilly from Ohio to top it all of. Your parents are inbred hillbilly sh*ts and so are you LMFAO. I win

• Can I join your wolf pack?

0|0
    0|0
    • is that guy fingering you in the picture? It looks like your his bitch, I wouldn't talk LMAO