Is beauty really skin deep?

In all honesty, is beauty really all about what is on the inside? I remember they stressed that in elementary school but as I got older I saw what really went on. My mom just told me that beauty is skin deep again today. She said she is not pretty but that's not what matters because if I were to know how much people love her then I would understand. My mom is pretty awesome to everyone she meets. She's the kind of person that would give you the shirt on her back if you were naked. This got me thinking again. Is real beauty skin deep?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your mother is a wise woman. Heed her words.

Beauty can take you places, but it isn't what holds a person.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it is really because you can't hude a bad personality behind a beautiful body. I once saw a picture of a women and she was a beautiful model. And the funny caption said.. some where someone has had enough of her shjt.

• That term is supposed to mean that someone can be super attractive and still be a huge bitch. Not that all good looking women are actually bitches.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes and No. Being attractive will give you advantages, but people who aren't attractive yet kind, confident and take the time to groom themselves can do just as well as a pretty girl can, if not better

• No not REAL beauty.