I totally understand. Hoodies are great around the house or if going friends or family house to watch movie. What you need is nice leather jacket with pair of skinny jeans. Start wear more color and have lots of fun making your own personal outfit.
1) Look at what kind of girls attract you, that you would want to attract in return;
2) See what they wear;
3) "Masculinize" the outfits
Method that takes a bit more work:
1) Look at what kind of girls/GUY attracts you / stands out;
2) See what they wear, and ask yourself 'what does this say about the other person?
3) Write that sh*t doown
4) Ask yourself 'how do I want to be perceived?' and 'who the hell am I anyway?'
5) Piece together an outfit from your notes
1) Ask people that you find attractive to shop with you OR for honest feedback in the shop..
Some more tips:
I appreciate you wanting to be original and unique, but don't overdo it ;) Balance the pieces that say 'look at me!' with pieces that are less conspicuous.
Coordinate your clothing color with your skin color ( linklink
And, as always: always be on the lookout.. Breathe inspiration. Whenever you see something you like, make a note (I use my cellphone to make notes when I'm inspired by something (and yes, that includes awesome clothing))..
Its funny because clothes are important so important in attracting a female its rediculous...when I wear something plain...nothing. If I'm rocking a collard shirt, a nice dark pair of jeans and a pair of boots I get some glances. I feel like a well rounded style is more important then only your clothes. Just the way you are should reflect upon your clothes, you shouldn't force it at all. One place called pole and bear has some real fashionable stuff for guys. I like that place but I feel as if you walk with confidence, have a bit of style you can go a lot further then just simply buying clothes ya know?
i agree hoodies are everywhere! a good thing to wear that looks good is to wear a cardigan.. not an old man cardigan, a stylish one... it looks good and its also different, therefore the opposite gender may notice