Style tips for a 19 year old university student..

Hey people I'm in uni and all I see are hoodies, hoodies and more hoodies.

There is no like style here just people wearing all the same stuff...

I would like advice on how I can look more stylish, or attractive to the opposite gender.

I'm usually stuck wearing either a hoodie like everyone else or t-shirts or either, black, blue, navy, or grey with dark or light jeans. By the way I am blonde.

Does anyone have any top 5 or top 10 simple tips to dressing better and more maturely.

Note- I don't like these deep V-necks or this preppy style, bit odd in my opinion.

Hey people.

After listening to everyones ideas and what-not I've decided to invest in jumpers/sweatshirts and the likes.

They seem to tick every box and add style :)

Thanks to all that helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweaters are definitely a great substitute for hoodies.

If you find a certain style of sweater you like, invest in different colors. I do it all the time no one notices haha.

Look for shorter v-necks since you don't like deep v-necks. Or crew necks look really nice too.

Try colors that you feel best suit your skin tone.

If you have female friends ask them to help you.

Go to the mall or where ever you shop and ask a sales associate to help you. So like try things on that you think look nice together and get opinions:)

I hope this helps:)

Oh and if you are shy about asking for help just look online.

I love and Tumblr( type in menswear if you aren't familiar with the site)