Am I too fat for a scene haircut?

I'm big boned, stand at 5.5 wear 11 in juniors (pants). I've only seen skinny girls with the scene hairstyle, so am I to big for it?

i mean the short scene haircut. if you don't know what it looks like google short scene hair lol

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, you'd look just fine :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no. It doesn't matter what your size is if you want to rock it, you've got enough hair for it and you've got the confidence to know that it looks good on you then go get your hair done girl. and don't let anyone tell you anything differnetly, I bet you'll look absolutly amazing =D

Love yourself because it's a great self! =3

• It's hair go for it. If anything I think the short would look cuter on you if your bigger.

• They are so cute! You don't have to be small for that kind of hair cut. Go for it!

• hell no you are not. don't matter what other people think about it. I think it would look nice [: I'm about your size (but shorter) and have a swing bob and only seen skinny girls with it. it actually looks awesome

• It honestly doesn't matter at all. I say, if you're comfortable enough to wear it, go for it! I bet it'll look gorgeous :)

• aww, if its shorter you would look so cute!

• No, I don't think you're too 'fat' for the haircut. But it doesn't really look like it would suit you to to be honest.