I'm curious, do good looking guys?

Sometimes get the hots or crushes for not so attractive girls?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely, a girls personality can make her irresistable. hot girls are attractive for obvious reasons, their looks, but men are attracted to women for many reason, such as personality, unfortunetly it takes some work to find out about a girls personality, unlike looks which are readily apparent.

my advice do everything you can to look as good as you can and then share your personality, I'm sure there are hot guys out their that would like you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think you are both right lol, sometimes guys see that "not so attractive girl" as attractive for different reasons. Sometimes they are intrested in them because they have an amazing personality and that makes them more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • well yes but I don't look for hot or sexy girls I look for their personality and their kindness and honesty

1|0
    0|1
  • sometimes a guy sees more than what's on the surface, or maybe he actually fancies what he sees?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well to him, that "not so attractive girl" is probably very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • If he is wanting a relationship sure, but if we are just talking physical appearance, they we aren't even bringing the personality into it.

• Im not saying it doesn't, I think she was just talking about physical appearance, assuming you never hear the person speak.

• If they have really poor social skills..

1|0
    0|2