Do you think I should get hair extensions?

I was growing my hair out over the summer and a few months ago I decided to get it all chopped off and got a bob. But now my bob is growing out and it's in a phase where it looks really wonky. I really love having long hair but I'm not sure if it suits me. My sisters always tell me I look better with short hair.

Both of my sisters have long hair, one naturally and the other with extensions. If I got them, they would be long and go to my midsection and be straight and black. Plus, I could style it more and be warmer during the winter months coming up.

What do you think? Do any of you girls have extensions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair suits you more than short hair. Please let it grow out!

If you could afford hair extensions, then why not? I never tried it because it has been years since I last chopped off my hair, but I have a friend who does. I think her hair extension looks very nice and natural =)

What Guys Said 4

• you look good with long and short hair. I would recommend just like a touch up trim to make it look like a new hair cut again. you could look at some pix online. there are tons of things you could do to your hair.

• Go for it. Like.. Why not?

• Nah, just wait a bit. I say natural is always better anyways. And from your pics, you look good either way :P with the short hair or the long hair. Just let it grow out if you'd prefer it long.

• That will take like 3 years for it to grow out that long. No joke. And I hate when people say natural is better, you won't know the difference anyway.

• 3 years? Really? Hmm. And natural IS better. The fake stuff might be good at hiding it, but that doesn't mean it does it flawlessly :P sure I don't really care in the end, but imo women put way too much fake stuff on them these days already. Stupid society training girls such.

• No, I think you're very pretty the way you are.

What Girls Said 8

• Extensions is the thing that ruins your hair so fast. I've been wearing clip in extensions for about 3 years. I wish I could stop wearing them but I can't.. I MUST have long hair. I love it. Because of extensions, I have a couple of light spots.. When I felt them I was freaking out.. So now I wear them only like 3 times a week.. (I'll just put my hair in a bun to hide my real length)Best thing to do is let your hair grow out. You can try getting bond extensions, which is when they get like a little piece of your hair and connected the long piece of hair at the root.. Every expensive.. but I think it would be worth it. Sad to say all types of extensions are damaging :(

• I've never had them, but I think you should go for it. If you don't like them, you can always take them out.

• I use to have extensions . they're great. I love them!

my hair now is OK. it's long but I could always get extensions too. it just looks prettier in my opinion.

• i think you should. I think you would look good with long hair

• I think you look very chic with a bob. But I can totally understand what you mean about the awkward phase when your hair is growing out.

Um, I would say it never hurts to try. Buy some clip in extensions and try them out. I think extensions are also a nice hair accessory to have for those special occasions

• You hair looked pretty long and now shorter.

If you get extensions, it's not like it's permanent. You'll be able to style your hair long and short both.

• haha I hate that. I have a bob and I can't stand being in that 'in-between' stage so I have had the same bob for about 4 years now. it suits me, but I want extensions as well...

• why get them if you don't need them? that doesn't make any sense to me.. If you already have a head FULL of hair why be fake...