Girls, what goes through your mind when you see a guy wearing a *Tapout* shirt?

aka the douche bag shirt. Is it a big deal? Would you expect him to be a arrogant a**hole?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• in shape or not, when I see a guy wearing one I always think he's a douchebag

• Ahaha my ex used to do MMA and he wore them all the time, AND he was a douchebag. So now if I saw a guy wearing it, I might just laugh to myself.

• Huge huge huge TURNOFF! The whole "I'm a douchebag and I will fight you if you look at me funny" shi.t isn't attractive at all, that and my brother wears that shi.t as if it's a huge designer label. Seriously he has caps and shirts and it's just weird and I don't like it all.

• when I first read your question, I internally pronounced tapout as 'ta-poo' LOL.

yea, I guess I'd assume he was an arrogant a**hole :p

• I don't consider people who wear those shirts to be arrogant a**holes. I actually own a few myself I've never thought of them as trying to tell people that I could beat them up.

• No, I think he likes wresting.

I have an autograph from the wrestler TAZ, and he signed it "tapout" so I always think of Taz too.

• No I don't judge people by appearance lol

• I wouldn't think anything more then he likes ufc or something, nothing wrong with that just a t-shirt

I have a tap out shirt that I wear (usually to sleep in)

• maybe he doesn't know what it means? lol. hahaha.

• ...That has never crossed my mind... No I wouldn't think that

• I just think whatever. Not much to think about

• I wouldn't expect him to be. I would know he is

What Guys Said 8

• LOL! My friends and I crack jokes about them. "Yo, I wear Tapout guy. Don't you wish you were just like me?" in a stupid voice.

• "hey look that douche thinks he can fight"

• Usually someone who thinks UFC is a sport. (UFC is not... MMA is. UFC is just a corporation.) Lol.

• UFC is trying to make their brand, the sport. Kind of like the Kleenex brand has taken over what a tissue is. I always want there to be a powerful rival though, keeps the UFC honest, and putting on great fight cards. So here's to hoping Bellator gains some serious traction over the next year.

• Its crazy.. The UFC is just monopolizing the entire sport of MMA... Not to bash the UFC or anything but I prefer a wider selection than just one corporation. =P

• In terms of what makes good fights, in mma in I would like there to be only one major organization competing against them but only because I want it to be competitive. I watch mma for the fights, the more organizations then the more devided fighters are.

• Its a double edged sword. I like that Tapout sponsors up and coming fighters who have no made the big time and allows them to make enough money to help pay for training and give them a shot to get to the big time. But I've been beating the "Tapout is a poser brand" drum for a long time too. Same with Affliction.

• Your known as a douchebag if you wear those? why?

• I have a ton of TAPOUT shirts - but I have the body to rock them. if you are out of shape wearing one - then you are a doucheee.

• MMA is good. But people who sport Tapout sh-t are more often than not douchey idiots.

• THEIR F***ING DOUCHEBAGS!