Girls, have you ever bought or tried on a dress and it looks good on you but there's always something that throws it off a bit?

I like how the outfit looks on me but at the top, there's like nothing. -.-"

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. There's always that -one- thing that keeps you from buying the dress. I think it's a sign that you don't need to buy the dress. If you're not completely 100% sure of yourself in it, then it should go back on the rack. That really what saves me from wasting money.

• You can always return it... 30 days later. LOL

• Then I should add--wasting money AND time. lol Why go through all the hassle of returning if you really didn't like it in the first place ? That's something my mother constantly does. >.>

What Guys Said 1

• You could title this, "I look good in this dress but I still feel bad in it"

What Girls Said 2

• Yes omg ! This reminds me of the first time I tried on rompers lol I realized that they're made to be worn by taller girls =( Also, I always have a hard time looking for dresses because I always have to find a way to make them shorter :< One shoulder dresses with flowers & those ruffly things along the strap make my head look superrrr tiny lawl.

• Yes, at first you love it then you try it on and sometimes over analyze it. We just want to look perfect you know not like a mess.