Girls - Do you like it when guys wear pink?

A straight guy that is. Yes or no, and why? (question too short)

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually really like guys in pink. It shows me they don't worry about the macho bullsh*t and that they have confidence. yes please.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No. I don't even like when I wear pink...its my hate color..I wear it when I'm having a bad day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! More power to you! I'd think that you are comfortable in your skin! How pink are we talking here? lol (perhaps a light pink is best)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed feelings it depends honestly I always say " Real men wear pink " But some other days I'm like uhmm no just no ahaha <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks OK, I don't dislike it and its not like my favorite either, I'm so and so on it

0|0
    0|1
  • I really wouldn't mind a guy wearing a pink shirt, its pretty normal and its really only a color. Its not a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not see a problem with it and like it when a guy is dressed other than the boring conventional way (you know what I mean). Unfortunately guys that wear 'pretty' clothes are easily labelled as gay by those 'conventional' guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it.For me it looks cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the shade of pink?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink shirt = Okay

Pink Pants= No way!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes<3 I dated a guy who once who looked awesome in pink... just saying...

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's silly. maybe a little accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light pink button down shirts with a suit can look nice, and on some guys I really like them. Some guys pull it off better than others though, but I can't explain what would make a guy be able to pull it off or not. I'd have to see it on the guy individually.

This one man I know pulls them off well. He's middle-aged though and there is absolutely nothing feminine about him and he is straight as an arrow. Maybe that's why it works on him.

I have nothing against gay people whatsoever, but some guys definitely look and/or act more "straight" than others. The ones who are "definitely straight" seem to pull it off better.

Also, I think it works better on guys who aren't super skinny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• no, I don't like it at all. I think the only guys that can get away with wearing pink and look decent are black guys

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you girl, lol

• im not saying I'm attracted to them, I'm just saying they are the few who can pull it off. nothing homo about that

• I wear pink all the time and I have a pink phone cover and I'm totally comfortable with that.

0|0
    0|0