Girls - Do you like it when guys wear pink?

A straight guy that is. Yes or no, and why? (question too short)

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually really like guys in pink. It shows me they don't worry about the macho bullsh*t and that they have confidence. yes please.

What Girls Said 13

• No. I don't even like when I wear pink...its my hate color..I wear it when I'm having a bad day.

• Sure! More power to you! I'd think that you are comfortable in your skin! How pink are we talking here? lol (perhaps a light pink is best)

• Mixed feelings it depends honestly I always say " Real men wear pink " But some other days I'm like uhmm no just no ahaha <3

• I think it looks OK, I don't dislike it and its not like my favorite either, I'm so and so on it

• I really wouldn't mind a guy wearing a pink shirt, its pretty normal and its really only a color. Its not a big deal.

• I do not see a problem with it and like it when a guy is dressed other than the boring conventional way (you know what I mean). Unfortunately guys that wear 'pretty' clothes are easily labelled as gay by those 'conventional' guys.

• Yes I like it.For me it looks cute.

• ya I don't care

• I think it depends on the shade of pink?

• Pink shirt = Okay

Pink Pants= No way!

• yes<3 I dated a guy who once who looked awesome in pink... just saying...

• no it's silly. maybe a little accent.

• Light pink button down shirts with a suit can look nice, and on some guys I really like them. Some guys pull it off better than others though, but I can't explain what would make a guy be able to pull it off or not. I'd have to see it on the guy individually.

This one man I know pulls them off well. He's middle-aged though and there is absolutely nothing feminine about him and he is straight as an arrow. Maybe that's why it works on him.

I have nothing against gay people whatsoever, but some guys definitely look and/or act more "straight" than others. The ones who are "definitely straight" seem to pull it off better.

Also, I think it works better on guys who aren't super skinny.

What Guys Said 2

• no, I don't like it at all. I think the only guys that can get away with wearing pink and look decent are black guys

• thank you girl, lol

• im not saying I'm attracted to them, I'm just saying they are the few who can pull it off. nothing homo about that

• I wear pink all the time and I have a pink phone cover and I'm totally comfortable with that.