Why did he say I was "attractive", instead of pretty, cute, beautiful, hot, etc?

Any idea why a guy always tells me I'm "attractive"? Just wondering why he uses that particular word each time. Never had that happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's compliment, nothing more, nothing less.

What Guys Said 5

• Saying you're attractive doesn't mean that you are not beautiful, hot, pretty, etc. He might use these words more when things are more intimate between the 2 of you.

• I would say you were attractive if I were attracted to you, and I may be attracted to you because you are cute,beautiful, petty,hot,sexy etc.

So imo attractive means I'm interested ;-)

• It's the way he talks any other stupid questions?

• I use that word too, as there's usually always room for improvement.

• I think you are over-analizing it. attractive is good

• I know it's good, I'm just curious since he's said it quite a few times & always uses that word. Just wondering if he has a particular reason for choosing that word over others. I over-think everything, it's just my nature. Then I like to bounce my ideas off yall. :)

What Girls Said 0