Beauty or Brains?

would you rather be beautiful/handsome or intelligent because you I think you can be both but they have their benefits so please explain why.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you didn't say the beautiful/handsome person would be stupid I assume they'd be at least normal. Also, you didn't say the intelligent person would be totally ugly. Soooo I'd rather be beautiful/handsome because I'd be more accepted and have more opportunities to help other people. Also, I'd think that kind of person would be a more "people" person and "people" skills are most usually the most important in getting ahead and having better positions and jobs. The world is full of talent and but so much talent goes to waist because those people don't know how to use them. Intelligent people tend to think they're better than the next person and I don't think that intelligent people make the most money. Just look at the movies stars, celebs, famous bands, etc, managers, supervisors, the middle class population, etc. What you'll see is common folks with good looks that have forged ahead of most other people that exceed them in intelligence. We all were given certain skills and talents that if developed provide for most all that we need in life to be happy.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I agree that you can be both, but if I absolutely had to choose it would be an easy choice for intelligence. Beauty fades eventually, and intelligence becomes the most important aspect. Sometimes intelligence alone can be a turn on for people. Other times it is at least able to overcome average looks. If I think about living with someone for the rest of their life, I'd enjoy it a lot more if they were smart but not great looking, than if they were pretty but dumb as a brick. That'd be insufferable

• I'd rather be beautiful/handsome because I'd be happier. All intelligence has brought me is misery due to my capability to overload my brain with information, and the knowledge and sympathy of all the pain in the world. Most countries are designed for idiots with big penises and chiseled chests, not people who know what to do but aren't ever given the chance to make a difference.

What Girls Said 2

• i would rather be intelligent because brains in my eye = beauty and people don't use them enough and if your beautiful and intelligent to the more power to you or handsome but our society is very much into what you look like not about whether you use your brain and its a big mistake

because then people don't use there brains they use there looks and sexuality to get what they want and we have brains why don't we use them more often they really have no use if we don't use them except to move our bodies around

• I couldn't choose, right now I haven't got enormous amounts of either but I've got a bit of both which is how I prefer it. I 'm not a genius and I'm not a model ya know. But I do think beauty gets you further in this world.