Guys: More make up or more natural?

Do you prefer a girl to make an effort everyday with make up or would you just rather her be without it? :)

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• They say they prefer a natural look only because guys are very oblivious. They either think ''she looks good'' or they don't. They don't weigh up what she did to look a certain way. It's like when girls wear extensions and dye their hair. They guy wouldn't say ''I like dyed fake hair on a girl'' but when he sees the girl, if she looks better with it he will think she looks good. Also if you make an effort most days to do your makeup, have your hair neat and wear nice clothes guys will think you take better care of yourself.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• I would like her to not concentrate on her makeup, because most women don't realize how good they look without, so if she just enhanced her looks with makeup instead of trying to get her looks from makeup, it would be so much more pleasant than throwing on loads of foundation and looking ghostly lol,x

1|1
    2|0
  • The more natural the better. The less time focusing on themselves...the more hopeful I am about them.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• They prefer whatever looks good

They claim to prefer natural but most have no idea what "natural" entails

Most girls look best with a little bit of makeup to enhance their features

0|0
    1|0
  • why are you asking guys when they have NO idea about makeup? do what you like

0|0
    1|1
  • It ain't ya beauty...it's ya booty.

0|0
    2|0
    • CHING CHONG MUTHA FUCCKAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

• NatuRal looking makeup...a little bit so you don't look washed out but still natural

0|0
    0|0
  • my man like me without make up

0|1
    1|0