What are some good walking/running shoes to get?

I love converse all-stars, but they're causing some foot/leg/back problems because I wear them a lot and I also walk/run a lot, and they don't offer any support.

What are some good, stylish shoes that would give me good support for walking and running? Pics are good if possible. Thanks!

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't generally think about stylish when buying running shoes but Adidas generally look good. I have a pair of sambas ( link ) which I generally use as casual wear but will occasionally run in. They're designed as indoor soccer shoes and I find them fairly comfortable to run in if you keep good form. If you want something with a little more support, Asics are very popular and have a number of shoes with great support. I'm not sure how stylish you would find them though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with marty...New Balance is what I use...I have wider feet so they're good for me...forget about being stylish...you're going to need good quality shoes to save your body pain down the road!

0|0
    0|0
  • you are not going to find any decent walking/running shoes that look like converse allstars I can tell ya that they aren't made to be stylish they are made to look like racing/running shoes. that doesn't mean you can't find cool colors or styles you like but if you're into converse they won't look like them.

here's a link: link

mizuno, saucony, asics, brooks are your best bets I'd stay away from Nike's I've seen them do some damage to runners.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• New Blance makes the best walking shoes and they come in many widths, ulike most others.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Etnies if you can manage not to destroy them skating.

0|0
    0|0