Senior prom dress long or short ?

Should it be long or short. Jr prom I had a long one. Not sure what to do for senior prom. Advice? Tips? Suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long generally looks better for a formal event. Short is less formal. You can still go form fitting though if you're looking for sexier.

What Guys Said 2

• Long! Looks classy.

Short rarely comes off as very classy. Actually there was a recent case where a girl was asked to leave the prom because her dress was considered too short.

• LONGGGG

What Girls Said 6

• Medium and elegant.

Or long and graceful - but since you already did long - go for medium and elegant.

Medium = right above the knees, middle of the shin, or slightly below the knees.

Find a dress with nice design, fits you good, pretty color and some gorgeous accessories.

Short prom dresses look like club dresses - which comes off as a little less dressed for something as formal as prom.

• Long... link I love the top of this dress

• My school doesn't even have a prom. :( so feel lucky! lol but if I could go to prom I would go for a long dress, you can wear a short dress anytime.

• long is better if you tend to look classy.

• long forsure!

• long. it's so much more classy