Guys: what do you think about girls wearing baseball caps?

do you think it looks cute? or is it unattractive? I'm more of a sporty person as to how I dress and stuff, I'm 16, so I just wanna know what you would think if a girl was wearing a yankee cap or themed cap for a college or the beach or anything, Because I personally think I look OK in hats it hides my poofy hair loll...what do you think?

oh and I think I got a pic of me in one on my profile

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's cute if you have a ponytail as well - otherwise it looks a bit too boyish. And obviously anything Yankees-related is automatically lame :P

• sorry, had to vote you down for calling the yankees lame, wait why am I apologizing? YANKEES ARE AWESOME

• That was pretty inevitable I guess... XD

If you're from NYC, the only acceptable choice would be a Giants cap - all the other NY sports franchises suck (esp. Jets & Yankees).

• I love a chick that can pull off a fitted hat, like a flat visor, I just think that's cool, and I don't mind it in general, being the big sports fan that I am.

P.S.

I'm with sketchy on this one, you gotta cut the Yankees stuff out.

P.P.S

Go O's!

• It can be cute. Yankees are the best :D I wear my Yankees hat a lot, so does my girl :D

• Drives me crazy. I love it. totally sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• I wear fitted caps...alot. lol. sort awesome though..

• i think it's cute if you can pull it off. I can't wear hats personally though