Guys: rating girls on a scale of 1-10

What would you think of a girl you rated a 6? In other words, what would make you rate a girl a 6?

Most Helpful Guy

• if someone rated you a 6 there an idiot your beautiful

What Guys Said 7

• xD. the rating scale varies with a std deviation of 1, between the guys. xD. sorry. have to practice for my stats test tommorow. anyway. a girl that is rated a 6 may be a 4 to one guy, or a 7-8 to another guy. xD. its not set in stone. but a 6 would be cute and above average.

• I don't personally rate girls at all like that, but I'm guessing 5 is average, so 6 should be above average. I may be wrong, but if this is about you don't get too worked up about it. Hopefully it's not.

• well it was...so does your "hopefully not" mean a 6 is bad?

• No not at all, I said hopefully not because it sounds as if you're disappointed. The whole rating thing is pointless. Everyone is a 10, including you. The guy probably was a 2 anyways haha.

• haha thanks =)

• For me, a 6 would probably mean you're really about a 4, but I didn't want to be that harsh. Based on your profile pic though, I'd have said you're more like an 8 - so I guess scoring systems vary quite a lot...

• haha thanks:) but he wasn't rating me to my face, one of my friends was asking him about a bunch of girls and she just told me what he said

• Yeah, but friends are obviously going to tell each other stuff like that. He might even think you're a 9-10, but he probably wouldn't say that to one of your friends because he knows you'd hear about and it might make things awkward between you, and plus they'd probably tease him about it. Basically, you can tell more from the way he acts around you than from what he said to your friends.

• I would say a 5 or 6.

• 6 is pretty good. I mean above average lol who rated you a 6? Ur pretty hot lol

• 6 is above average so I guess whatever I viewed as average *I don't rate girls often or at all really*

• I'd say that's basically decent. Not good or bad.

What Girls Said 3

• avg

• sounds like average or slightly above average.

• Here's the breakdown of how I use and see the 1-10 scale:

1- Monster can't look at them or they'll burn your eyes out.

2- Heinous, Busted- Needs plastic surgery.

3- Plain Ugly- Someone who was born ugly.

4- Below Average/Unattractive- Someone you'd never go out with.

5-Average, could be slightly unnatractive, someone you wouldn't look at twice.

6- Barely Do-able, wouldn't date them, but they can look OK if they try hard, also wouldn't look twice.

7- Cute- someone you wouldn't be ashamed of, I could settle for this but at the same time I would be thinking I could do better.

8-Generally Hot/Good Looking- definitely datable.

9-Super Smoking Hot- People you don't see in public often and most likely out, of my league

10- Perfection- dosen't exist but someone can and definitely out of my league

IMO the 1-10 scale will only apply to you/yourself. e.g. If I saw a guy and thought he was really hot I would give him a 10 because he is exactly my type. But in reality he's probably only an 8, he could never be a model he's attractive to most or many but not to everyone.

If a guys is attracted to me and at what I consider a literal 8, he's definitely datable. That's how I use the scale.

• That was pretty damn harsh. I mean up to 6 they are basically the same lol.

• I think if by someone's personal opinion thier giving you a 6/10 they don't really find you that attractive. It's not a big deal though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, others will find more and less attractive and according to thier scale they may say your a 7, maybe even an 8.