Short Legs....Skirts OK or stick to pants?

I have short legs, and on top of it they are muscular/thick. I've tried everything to lean them out, such as spinning class, yoga, pilates, bootcamp, etc. I've been very self conscious about my legs my whole life, and have never worn shorts or a skirt. Here is a link to what I look like in a skirt:

flickr.com/photos/68522043@N06/sets/72157627738016471/

I don't want to embarrass myself, so should I stick to pants? Also, is this a turn off for guys? Thanks : )

Most Helpful Girl

• The link doesn't work. And you know, I'm in the same boat. I have pretty thick thighs, but they are toned and muscular. I have a big butt, big boobs, but a small waist and stomach. Overall I'm not fat at all or anything, and I wear a size 4-6. But I am not stick skinny and I don't have a wiry fragile little body. When I was younger, I just wanted to be a stick like the typical thin 15 year old and I would starve myself but no matter what I do, my thighs will never be skinny. And you know what? As I got older I learned to appreciate my body. Curves are sexy. As long as you are in shape and not overweight, you probably don't look as big as you think you are anyway. And in fact, guys love my body. Including my muscular thighs.

Wear whatever you like. If anything, I always felt like my legs look bigger in pants than in skirts, unless the skirt is very short.

What Guys Said 5

• Your legs are sexy, so is the girl.

I can see why it might be a big deal. Maybe you hang around a snotty bunch. But really, those legs are amazing.

• Your legs look just fine. The shorts on the other hand look a lot like a pair of men's boxers.

• Haha...well they are really skorts...so maybe that's why they look like boxers.

• Your have sexy legs. Stick legs are a turn off

• the link doesn't work. I want to know what you look like in a skirt. I'm a curious person :)

• Yes...I took the link down...you'll have to use your imagination : )

• i am not a pervert :) come on, upload the pic again.

• lol. that's not bad at all. wear what you're wearing.

What Girls Said 4

• Your legs have the same kind of shape as mine, and mine are short too, haha. So maybe I'm kind of biased, but I think they're fine.

• your legs look fine! don't try to change them :) if you are self conscious, I'll try to find links about how to style if you think you have large legs.

here's some :)

link

link

• They're fine

• flares would probably look best for you then