How can I keep my curly hair from getting all fuzzy overnight?

The day that I wash my hair, it's fine. Shiny, and smooth, and the curls are well defined. However, when I wake up the next morning, my hair is all fuzzy and roughed up, like someone rubbed a towel on my head. Even if I put product in it the next morning, it's like it evaporates... I've tried putting my hair up in a high ponytail when I sleep, but then the next morning, no matter how loose I twist the ponytail holder, I always end up with an indentation in my hair. I sleep with a silk pillow case too, but that doesn't seem to help.

So does anybody have any tips or suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• sleep on a satin pillowcase or wear a satin bonnet. if that doesn't work you may want to braid your hair into sections before going to bed and apply a light pomade on it before you do it. without the pomade the product will evaporate so the pomade locks it in

What Guys Said 1

• Shave it off

• That'll be plan B...

• But seriously. Try getting it all ironed out. Straight hair is sexy.

Long hair is sexy.

Put 'em both together and it's hot hot hot!

• Meh, I like my curly hair. I think it suits me more than straight hair. Once in a while is good, just to change it up, but for the most part I want to stick to my natural curls.

What Girls Said 3

• Moroccan oil is really helpful for hair for almost everything including for frizzy hair

• Used leave in conditioner and put her hair in a bun. I keep my curls like that over night.

• try a deep conditioner overnight. there are hair masks for that

• One up arrow but only becuase your comment beats the hell out of mine.

• dude, you told her to shave her head lol. any comment would be better than yours :D

• Haha, this is true