Weave..black girl, white girl, all girls who wear it...guys what do you think?

What's the point. It is forbidden in my family for the women to wear such. Do men feel like the girl is fake if she can't accept her hair length for what it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear hair extensions...as long as it doesn't look fake and you can rock it I don't see what the problem would be. Its also great if you want to switch styles...short to long, bobs, bangs no bangs, side bangs, long ponytails and short...buns and what not.

In a sense it kind of goes with my style I guess...and theirs nothing fake about a persons style.

I mean if someone ask me if I wear extensions I'm not going to boohoo about it if they disagree with it, say I'm bald etc...I'm going to tell them straight up. lol. Nothing to hide...I mean even when I date guys I'll end up letting them see my real hair touch it feel it what not...idk what it is but a lot of white guys like it when its natrual.

But yeah if you can rock it then wear it. 8)

• If it is sensible then, yes, I can understand it, but I've seen some girls with weave almost to their heels. Not attractive. Lol, if it's a decent length, it's cool, but something ridiculous...I turn the other cheek and shake my head.

What Guys Said 2

• Its okay if you wear it but as long as it goes with your stlye like don't get like purple hair if you style is like blode or something get what I'm saying...i actually prefer some girls wear it because of their hair length but as long as it goes with your style its fine with me

• Understandable. I think that loud colors are ridiculous. Lol.

• I don't like when girls wear weaves. I strongly prefer BW don't wear weaves and be happy with their natural hair. A BW look best when she's natural and not trying to fit in the white beauty standard.

What Girls Said 4

• Im a black girl and to tell you the truth

I have very thick healthy medium length hair.

When I do wear my real hair people think it is a wig.

I love my hair just the way it is, but I often wear braid extensions because

it requires less work than my real hair. I just don't have the time nor patience to

style it every day!

• Braids are different. I totally understand that because I have thick hair and I hate combing it. Lol. I think more people should love what God gave them and not try to change themselves.

• I love my hair. I'm not doing it has a way to change myself. Of course many of us may wear weaves for different reasons.

• i've worn them. it isn't even a big deal as long as it matches with your hair and doesn't look tacky. I don't see how style enhancers can make a girl fake? its about improving your look or having fun with it. I don't think everyone has to be 100% additive free about everything, sometimes you just want a change.

• I wear hair extensions... if a guy doesn't like it.. OH well. But I understand, when I first started wearing them.. I thought people saw me as fake. Don't worry about that.

• Thank you for understanding the question. Unlike some others who feel their opinions are always right. :)

• haveing fake hair is just like chnging clothes everyday its something new