Will it turn a girl away if she is taller than a guy while she wears heels?

Or does it not matter as long as he is taller on a normal day?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me how tall a guy is. If he has a "tall" personality that makes up for it. He can't really be awkward about it and everything, because that could throw a girl off, but not because of the height. Just because of the insecurity. It would make me feel uncomfortable; like it's my fault for being tall.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5'10" and so is the guy I like. I'd still wear heels with him.

Even if the guy was a bit shorter than me on a normal day I'd be willing to date him. There are more important things to fuss over.

But no, it wouldn't turn me away.

You'll find that a lot of girls prefer taller guys though, but not all.

• im tall & I prefer guys that are taller than me... but I make exceptions ;)

• Personally I would want a guy that is naturally taller than me. It doesn't matter if the guy is shorter than the girl when she is wearing high heels though :)

• not really. I just wouldn't wear heels around him if that was the case

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the girl. Some would consider it a deal-breaker, but others wouldn't mind.

• This is also true. The ones who recognize the prejudice and try not to let it influence them (or make them over compensate) are winners in my eyes.

• Only if she's shallow and/or insecure.

• With the majority of the younger, more ignorant ones, yes. Everyone, not just women, is pre-programmed to treat a shorter person as an inferior beta. This is human nature, but the girls who outright verbally turn down a guy just because he shorter are the ones who personify the worst humanity has to offer.