Girls: Are you turned off by a guy who wears pink?

Whether or not you find him physically attractive, do you get turned off by a guy who wears pink?

Most Helpful Girl

• i find that really douchy

What Girls Said 24

• No. Whatever. I mean, there's tacky pink and there's classy pink, just like any other color, but the color itself isn't a turn-off.

• What do you consider tacky pink and classy pink?

• oh, I don't know. tacky would be like, a bro wearing an overly-tight pink t shirt with a slogan about boobs or something. classy is like, a light pink dress shirt.

• Depends how he wears it and if it suits him, but mostly I don't like guys in pink, I hardly even wear the color myself.

• link

:D

• I'm not turned off by a guy who wears pink. it's just a color and depending on how he wears it, it can be hot.

• I'm indifferent. It's just a color afterall.

• Real me wear pink.

• Thanks for the hand. Lol.

• Hell yeah. I use pink as my branding color for my business. The color "pops" on me, or associated with me, more than any other color.

I want attention, and I'm not afraid of ppl's opinions doing do. :)

• It has to be a western, very light pink shirt, and it must go well with his skin tone.

• Nope, I'd think he's hot lol

• No, but I think it's stupid when guys wear pink to be manly.

• Lol. I've never heard that before. But yeah, I wear pink because I like it.

• I've seen too many guys where I live wearing pink shirts that say "I wear pink because I'm a real man" It'd be clever or funny or something if it was a few guys wearing it, but it was too many. ._.

• Oh I see lol. Nah my pink shirt is plain.

• No, not at all

But Jay_so_lovely has a good point. In MY opinion, it tends to look best on black guys, especially mixed ones.

But either way, it's definitely not a turnoff

• I actually thought it looked better on the darkskinned one but to each their own. but thanks for agreeing

• as long as he ain't gay. No I don'tt hink it would bother me ha. but if he were gay then I guess that's cool too. lol

• guys in pink...nothing sexier!

• nah. not my favorite color in a man, though.

• No, not turned off.

• yes

• Not at all.

• No...I like it I think it looks good. but only certain people can pull it off

• what kind of factors depend on whether a guy a can pull it off? I'm dark skinned and wondering if I can pull of sweet pink?

• good thing I'm dark then lol

• Actually it makes them more manly than others.

• I like guys that are buff to wear pink, I think they look hot.

• I think very few guys look good in pink and the rest well... look kinda gay to me.

• Depends on how they wear it and what it is.

• Depends on the guy. If he can pull it off I like it. But on some it looks silly

• A T-shirt color wouldn't turn me on or off. It doesn't matter.

• not at all

What Guys Said 1