What accessories do guys think are sexy?

ya... pretty much just that. including makeup and cloths and whatever

Most Helpful Guy

• For you, you should get a necklace that ends right in your cleavage so that whatever is on the chain dangles right in between your breasts. It's a great way to draw the eye to them which probably happens naturally since it looks like your boobs may be amongst your best features.

• haha thx I have some of those ill start wearing them

• and I love the water ha ha its to bad you posted anon or id add you as a friend or whatever

• Hey! So have you tried the well placed necklace? How did it work for you? Good reactions?

What Guys Said 5

• Here are some winning combinations. With these, the chances of winning a guy's award for sexyness is higher than winning the lottery.

thin black nylon tights (and certain designer tights) + short shorts + boots

flirty skirts + knee high socks or stockings

short shorts + boots

• It's helpful to use sensibility when selecting your accessories. Think about whether or not it's appropriate for the environment that you'll be in and for the situation that you will encounter.

For example, showing off the "short shorts + boots" combo while doing volunteer work at an American Heart Association fundraiser would raise more than just eyebrows. And I'm not talking about the money. =P

• laser sword

• makeup is cute.

I like girls who wear dresses

• Heels, and any form fitting clothes, like strapless dresses or tight jeans. These can easily make a normal looking girl look really sexy.

• nipple tassels

What Girls Said 1

• body language is way sexier than any piece of clothing.