Opinions on a tattoo?

so I know how most say that unless a tattoo has meaning behind it, it isn't sexy and is tacky or something. well the tattoo I want to get has some meaning behind it, but its a pretty in depth meaning and I was wondering how it would come off. long story short, my moms "power animal" is a tiger, so I was thinking of getting a patch of tiger stripes on my shoulder/bicep. kind of tribal-y looking. at first I thought of doing a full tiger head.. didn't like the way it looked. then I thought about a tiger paw on my back.. cool idea, but idk. what do you guys think? it would look something like this:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-oKsShd09VS0/TjrzI-UBBnI/AAAAAAAAAKY/gsg5pvkHkpg/s400/tribal+tattoos+shoulder+3.jpg (sorry can't hyperlink)

its not gonna look 100% like that, but hopefully you can picture a more tiger-stripey design that kind of looks like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• How about a temporary tattoo? lol Are you sure you want a tattoo? At least consider putting it somewhere where it's more hidden if you go through with it...

What Girls Said 3

• I like it, I think it would look cool. I love tattoos on guys.

In the end though, it's your decision. Don't worry too much about what other people think. If it has meaning for you and you are certain you want it, go for it.

• personally I don't like tatoos on guys esp not a lot I don't think you shud get this one mayb one with more meaning like a special event with your mom or something

• I like that. But I'm bias and love all tattoos. I think that it's your body and you have the right to do whatever you want to it.

What Guys Said 0