Guys thoughts on thigh high/over the knee socks?

In fall and winter, I like to wear thigh high socks over black sheer stockings. Do you think it's slutty? Coy? Seductive? Cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a sucker for thigh high socks. Slutty, Coy, Seductive or cute, who cares the name when it all means the same in guy world = attraction.

If you like to wear them, show them off. Us guys appreciate a girl who takes initiative and saves us from asking.

What Guys Said 5

• Knee-high, and thigh-high socks are really hot. Especially when work with a short, or medium length skirt.

• They were in during the early 90's.

I've been waiting a long time for them to come back.

Very hot.

• They're pretty hot.

• I love them. Coy would be a good word to describe them.

• Cute!

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys say it reminds them of school girls. I don't get it. I was wearing thick cream colored cotton ones with a skirt and people kept commenting on it. *shrugs*

I like 'em though. So comfortable with boots :)

• School girl fantasy is part of a fetish. It's all about the role playing. That's why you were probably getting comments on it.

• I get that, but I just would have thought the rest of the wardrobe would come into play. I mean, I was wearing a flowy skirt and a cardigan and whatnot at the time - not school girlie at all.

• I just have a thing seeing girls in big socks. Its pretty g rated, nothing crazy. I've just always been attracted to for some reason.