Getting fed up with my size

I'm just under 5'1 and...yeah I'm not saying my weight lol, but I'm curvy, which I like, I don't want to be really skinny at my height and being larger wouldn't do me any favors either. I also only wear a size 3 (UK size) shoe and my hands are very tiny. I get lots of comments like 'aww you're tiny' or 'shor tarse' just be sarcastic from guys but that's it. I feel a lot of the time being petite has a 'cute' stereotype with it and people baby you a bit but it doesn't seem to be 'hot'. A guy I'm friends with even said he wouldn't date someone below 5'4...which rules me right out.

Anyone else have the same sorts of problems with their height, be it tall or short? and guys, would you go have second thoughts about dating a girl who's a lot smaller than you? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would defenately date a girl smaller than me, I find them very attractive and petite, and I think a lot of guys think like this as well, so don't threat, because this guy who says he wouldn't date anyone under 5"4, its nonesense, because you can't pick and choose the height of the one your attracted to, so never think your not in for a chance, because you are, all you got to do is use your talents, because they won't go unnoticed and your height is the last thing a bloke would worry about, I think you look stunning already lol,xx

• Awww thank you :) That was really kind, and I hope you're right lol. I just need to be more comfortable in my height I guess. Nice that some guys aren't bothered about height though, that made me feel much better ;) xx

• I'm pleased it did, your height is probably more attractive than tall girls, so be patient, your get the attention you deserve,x

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not super-tall at 5'10", but I've always been attracted to petite girls. Not exclusively of course, but looking back over the girls I've dated, at least 1/3 were under 5'2", and several under 5'. Your height wouldn't bother me a bit, and I have no trouble finding such girls to be "hot."

• I'm exactly a foot taller than you and wouldn't mind dating a girl you're height... I think its cute but not in a way that isn't attractive, you can still be cute and hot. I wouldn't have a problem with the height anyway, besides look on the bright side. The majority of guys prefer to date a girl shorter than themselves, you being 5'1 just means you have a greater range to choose from :P

• im 6' 2" and I'm very attracted to girls at your height. possibly more so than girls who are, say, 5' 7ish. it's everything: cute, hot , sexy.

• It could be worse, you could be a short male!

• 'tiny' from a guy isn't an insult.

I think really short women can be sexy. I'm 6'3.

What Girls Said 3

• yep. I'm 5'2, most of my guy friends are super tall, people make comments about my height, my height in comparison to theirs, my dad doesn't even call me by my name anymore. just 'Little' LOL... but the teasing/commentary doesn't really p*ss me off anymore, just got used to it I guess. sure, some guys won't date the vertically challenged, but I think MOST would be OK with dating us. :)

• I'm short and curvy but normal not overweight. And I almost never get the aw you're so cute thing in fact I get sexy a lot. I think it may depend on your body type and if you are young looking. I have boobs and ass I act mature and my face isn't particularly young just average for my age as in I look around my age so I don't seem like thecute innocent type. So it depends on the girl.

• Kim Kardashian

Hilary Duff

Nicole Richie

Eva Longoria

Salma Hayek

Christina Aguilera

Jessica Simpson

Shakira

To name a few, and they are all sexy as hell.. All under 5'3". It isn't about height, it's about confidence, Just work it, hun. Don't be so self conscious.