What is the sexiest tattoo a girl can get?

I was thinking about a tattoo running up my spine, starting between the shoulder blades and going down. It would probably be a poem. What do you think the sexiest tattoo a girl can get is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd avoid a poem. Any time you're not covering your whole back people will be asking you about it, what it says, what it is, what it's about, all that sh*t. It's beyond annoying after a few months, or a few weeks depending on your tolerance. It's better to go with pictures so people don't ask you to stand there for what feels like forever while they read the whole thing.

Words and short phrases are okay, but if you're going for something big like that do a picture, something that really means something to you, that people can look at and appreciate not ask you to stop and stand around while they try to decipher what's on your back.

As for sexiest? My boyfriend says:

I'm pretty impartial. Tattoos don't really add sexiness to a person, they're just ink on flesh I can't see how that would make some one more appealing, or be appealing in itself.

What Guys Said 5

• I like the ankle bracelet tattoos, I think those are cute.

Don't listen to what the other people say, tattoos can be sexy :)

• honestly, tattos on girls are not attractive. it ruins the girl for me.

but that's just my opinion.

• I don't know if they are tattoos or just normal drawings but the ones that go around the belly button are really sexy!

• Aren't you under 18?

• 17 and 364 days ;)

• Don't be a smart alec

• The invisible ones look awesome

What Girls Said 0