How does my clothes look?

I have light blue (the blue is all different colors and stuff, hard to explain) really ripped skinny jeans, a yellow Sex Pistols "Never Mind The Bollocks" t-shirt (I've cut the neck, bottom and sleeves to make the top look torn ect.), a black (With a little blue) over shirt with no buttons, a neon green and black checkered faux leather wristband and black Converse with neon green laces?

Oh and I have bright orange (Dye) hair which is shaved at the sides and sticks everywhere...

I know it's a bit everywhere, but I've never been good with clothes, I only really dress to please myself...But just wondering how do you think it looks?

***BTW I'm a guy***

Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Pic?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds really confusing..but if you dress to please yourself then why worry about what people on here think? If it looks nice on you and you like it then that's all that matters.

• like you're trying way to hard to look like you don't give a sh*t