Gals what makes a guy hot?

hey gals,

I',m tryin to change my look for college. since I go to an all guys school I kinda forget about my looks and what not.

So what makes a guy hot? six pack etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• A nice body is of course hot but the clothes are more important to me. I like guys who dress their body well. It does not really matter what his body is like if he can't dress it. His clothes should fit his body not hang off. My biggest pet peeve is when guys waddle around with their pants around their knees and their dirty underwear hanging out. I say waddle because that is the only way they can walk with pants so baggy. I suggest nice jeans in the right size, a graphic tee that hugs (not squeezes) the body, and stylish tennis shoes.

What Girls Said 6

• #1) Always, always, always CONFIDENCE :)

Then of course all the physical stuff come to place ( fitness, hair, STYLE )

• They should be strong. Not like a six pack or super adamant but strong. Personally I don't like it when guys make a fool of themselves in front of me, so if they don't that's a plus. A little acne is OK but greasy hair is a big no no. If they have a toned not super hairy body that's good too. But I do like good eyes, hair, face ect. over body. Plus I don't like super muscular guys.

• Muscular body helps + A great confident smile +The right walk + Great clothes + Being a bit loud and cocky = Modern day hotness

• If you are obviously fit but not too buff.

You have a nice hair style.

Shaven.

Outgoing and friendly and very confident.

But if you're shy and you look really good then that's okay too. Just make sure you flash the girl a smile and then it's all good!

• What makes a guy hot to me is CONFIDENCE

You can be an average looking guy but as long as you feel really good about yourself your looks don't matter

...Oh and your shoes (lol) That's the first thing I look at on a guy

• Ugh I wear regular new balance shoes : [

• Ugh don't think mine are those lol : [

• Lol well I guess shoes are the first thing I look at so don't fret

• Personality.

What Guys Said 0