Do you have a tattoo?

What is it of?

Do you regret it?

I have one that goes around my wrist that looks like barbed wire.

I think I might get it removed, because I always have to cover it in work.

Most Helpful Girl

• no I don't have one and I don't want one. I HATE tatoos on girls..It makes them look trashy and they look really stupid when they try to wear an elegant dress with tatoos hangin out every where.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't have one, but I think they can be tasteful in some instances, especially when it means something to the person. I'm always interested to know why they got it.

• Same here. It's neat to hear people's stories.

• I was a teenager, and my friend thought it would be cool to break out the guitar string and indian ink. He did a horrible job so I went to the tattoo shop to get it fixed.

I was also drunk haha

• Aw, well at least it was fixed haha.

• I have a tattoo on the back of my shoulder. It's a line from a song. It says "Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch" and there's a little snail by it.

I do not regret it at all. I still love it as much now as I did when I first got it, though I've only had it for around a year. I plan on getting more at some point.

• I have this on my right shoulderblade:

link

I do not regret it in the slightest. :) star wars fo life.

• That's awesome!

• That's cool. Are you a tattoo artist? aha

• Haha, I'm considering getting the rebel alliance logo on the other side :D

• i have a tattoo of a quote on my breast. I don't regret it and never will [: tattoos that mean something to you should never be regretted because it meant something to you at one time in your life so it tells something about the person you were and the person you are-i hate that most jobs don't like employees having tattoos /:

• That's good you don't regret it. I got mine when I was a teenager, and didn't think of how expensive it would be to remove it.

And I know right? It's like if you have a tattoo you're in a different category

• Exactly.

I'm not removing it at the moment, I don't want the pain haah. But I admit my tattoo is pretty damn stupid lol

• eh it happens lol

• Yes, I have two.

One is a music piece with my sister's names and a HC Andersen quote covering my right shoulder. The other on my right hip/stomach - its a heart with a dagger pierced through it, with banners surrounding it. I'm get to get the quote, but it will be a latin proverb.

I don't regret either of them, I love 'em. Realistically I'll get more.

• No. I'm way to indecisive to get a tattoo.

• no but I'd love to have a tattoo, that would be sweet. maybe just a flower of some kind

• i don't have any and don't plan on getting any...i can't think of anything that I want on my body forever

• I don't have any yet, I've considered it before, though.

I just don't know what I'd get that I'd like for a long period of time.

• No, I don't. That's just TOO permanent for me. You know what I mean?

• I have birth mark looking like a tattoo, it's a small blue dot on my arm. I am serious.

• No, I don't have one. If I got one I wouldn't put it in a visible place.

What Guys Said 4

• I do not. Not terribly interested in getting one either.

• Maori half-sleeve to represent my family and a Fleur-de-Lys for my heritage(French) and my favorite city New Orleans and my favorite football team the Saints.

No regrets.

• No tattoos on me. I just don't have any interest in them.

• I am going to get one