Who has it worst on the dating scene, skinny guys or bigger women?

I'm actually kind of split on this, but I give the slight edge to skinny guys because many women refuse to go out with guys skinnier than them.

• Skinny guys
  • Heavy women
  • Neither
I mean like really skinny guys, like myself. I'm 182 cm (5'11.5") and 55kg or 125 lbs.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm big and have had boyfriends, but I don't feel comfortable around guys anymore since I gained weight. some girls like skinny guys, it depends how he looks overall. also it depends how skinny the guy is and how heavy the girl is. there are limits lol

What Girls Said 9

• I don't see skinny guy having so many troubles, when we have hordes of fangirls chasing Justin Bieber, who is not just skinny, but feminine. xD

As for bigger girls. I've seen a fief get boyfriends, but I've seen many more skinny guys with girlfriends, then them with boyfriends. It may be just my surroundings. Not sure this goes everywhere. =/

• I actually find skinny guys more attractive in general than stockier guys (and my friend does too). When they have muscle too, it shows way more. I'm not a big large muscle fan, but it's not a bad thing either :) Don't worry about it, you're fine!

• all my boyfriends have been really tall and really skinny haha. I don't think skinny guys have it bad?

• neither because typically bigger people like bigger people and skinny people like skinny people. it the ugly people that have problems because no one likes them.:)

ok really skinny guys don't have that hard of a time typically so if your having relationship troubles it probably doesn't relate to your weight

• skinny guys can be really hot :D I'd say it's harder for larger women, men are usually more visual :)

• Skinny guys can be hot

but if you look anorexic...that's pretty sick

• i think skinny guys are worse off, because most women won't date them if they are thinner than them

• Yeah, I think skinny guys. I wouldn't want to date someone who is skinnier than me.

• Little metal on the bones won't hurt :D

What Guys Said 7

• Hit on thin girls. Some of them like big guys, but some of them like lean guys.

Also, take up boxing. Your height at bantamweight is awesome (and not unheard of in pro ranks). Its being wasted right now ;)

Aside from the fact its fun and you have a natural advantage, it would change how you think of yourself. You think of yourself as 'too thin'. If you were using your frame to your advantage - as a fighter no less - you'd just start seeing yourself as lean and strong.

I'm not quite as thin as you, but I'm pretty thin and 6'3. I'm not skinny, most other guys are fat and I'm a f*cking rapier.

Most guys around you would be your weight if you ripped the fat on them. Slapping a beer belly on you would not, actually, make you a sex machine. Though it might make fat girls feel less self conscious. So ... hit on thin girls.

• "Slight edge"? Do you realize how many women like skinny or lean guys nowadays? It's like the new craze. This question is easily in favor of the skinny guys.

• @update, I'm an inch shorter than you but weigh only like 10 or 15 more pounds than you. I get and keep tone like a nobody's business. It's our advantage ;)

• Your super skinny so I could see how you have issues but if your just thin your fine.

• Neither(: everyone has their preference.

Btw you're not skinny.

I'm 6'2 and 185lb :D which is a good weight according to one of the graphs.

• Tough call. I'm 5'11" 140lbs and I have a pretty tough time getting chicks (that I find attractive). Overweight girls probably have it worse overall, but a lot of them just end up with fat guys.

• Dude, that sounds borderline unhealthy - six feet, 125? Eat a d-mn sandwich or a cake.

• it depends on the level of confidence