Girls who wear bold make up?

do guys actually like seeing a girl with a bunch of eyeliner or bright colored eyeshadows? what type of make up do you like or not like to see a girl wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I vary in how much make up I wear but it's not everyday that a person is going to wear heavy make up. I guess if they work at some place like a cosmetics counter, they might do that but no I don't do that everyday and guys like natural and even, no make up believe it or not.

What Guys Said 3

• When you hug me and I can see your face on my shirt it's a bit of a put off. Save any heavy make up(if ever) for special occasions.

• Girls with bold make up invariably turn me off. It's like they're trying too hard.

I never liked seeing blue eyeshadows and eyeshadows in general.

If it's properly and lightly applied, I like seeing a girl wear mascara and eyeliner.

Subtleness is key.

• Noooo

I like a girl to wear noticable makeup, but not caked on

What Girls Said 4

• most guys I know like light makeup or none at all. just makes you seem more natural. too much makeup makes you seem fake-in my friends opinion. kind of like false advertising or high maintenance lol

• Guys seriously do NOT care

I see cake faces with bf's ALL OF THE TIME

This obsession with "natural" and makeup is basically all over the internet.

No one notices makeup but girls and if it's over the top caked on, guys also

• I actually like seeing new things in makeup, and seeing girls try different things out.

• it seems like most guys I know like girls who wear little to no eye makeup. I get more attention from guys when I'm only wearing mascara. But all guys are different,