Black and white striped pants?

I love fashion and I like my style...so today I had some random epiphany about buying black and white striped pants like these: link I have many ideas of what to pair it with, but I feel it's too much of a risk. It's one of those leggings that are just like BAM. I never seen someone in person wear these so I'm a little self conscience... fashion do or don't?

Thanks to everyone who answered. I am going to go for it. =)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love fashion and your style then you know that true fashion is being yourself and not following what everyone else is wearing/doing. I say go for it. I personally like them and with a cute, bright solid colored top I think they would be cute.

What Guys Said 3

• If they're paired with the right thing they can look pretty hot. But, it's a bold statement. Don't wear it if you don't want attention

• Hey, if you want to look like an NBA referee, go for it.

• Lol! I rather die than get caught wearing those!

What Girls Said 10

• They're pretty edgy and I wouldn't wear them though I have mucho respect for anyone who can pull them off.

• Yeah I feel like if I seen someone pulling this off I would respect them also. Thanks for answeringg (:

• YES. I love these pants, I've seen similar styles around and want a pair of my own. Don't listen to people, fashion is so much fun, getting to be creative with what you wear is the best part of the day and getting dressed. I always feel good when I'm just be quirky and myself. I wear stuff like this all the time, mixing patterns and such, and I get compliments on my style. :)

So what what people say, I always used to be afraid to wear extravagant things but I've been getting over it.

You'll definitely be getting stares, but just take light note of it. :)

• LOL. I have a pair of pants like that :p I paired it with black knee-length boots and a long belted black top. it actually looked pretty nice, got loads of compliments on it... I say go for it :)

• those are fun

• I have seen people wear those, if you wear them right you can pull it off. Just don't mix and match patterns.

• I have my own style that I adapt to whatever is coming out in fashion/ trend. I feel that the important thing is to have your own 'identity' amongst it all. I love fashion as well, problem is I can't always afford it so but definitely do what you love to do :) as long as it coordinates well with other parts.

• Yeah I totally agreee. I also agree about the not always being able to afford it. It sucks the things that I actually like are unreasonably priced (nastygal for ex.)

• i don't think I could pull them off, but they would look awesome on the right person. props to you for taking chances, I'm sure you'll look great in them

• i'd def wear those, send me a pair! lol

• honestly I love those and would wear them in a heartbeat

• Well I think they're awesome! If you're Beetleguese... Beatlejuice?