Tattoos, Yay or Nay?

I absolutely love tattoo's. When I see a guy with a bunch of tattoos I am ready to pounce lol.

My guy is covered in them but I only have one.

What do you think about tattoos?

• Don't like them at all
    24% (10)48% (12)33% (22)Vote
  • 1 or 2 is okay
    40% (17)32% (8)37% (25)Vote
  • I love tattoos, the more the better. (no face tattoo's though)
    31% (13)16% (4)25% (17)Vote
  • I like tattoos on guys but not girls
    5% (2)4% (1)5% (3)Vote
  • I like tattoos on girls but not guys
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Don't forget to cast your vote! :)

1|0
17|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos are pretty cool. I have one.

I think they can look really good on the right person.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I like them, but I like ones that have meaning the most. Getting a skull just because it looks cool doesn't really do it for me. Can't really say what way I should vote, because I like them on girls as well as guys (I'd better like them on guys; I'm a guy and I have some!), I'm fine with someone having more than one or two (again, I have more than one or two), but I'm not a big fan of full body art.

So I vote everything except A.

1|0
    0|0
  • to be totally honest I LOVE em and piercings. course I have em myself. I think they are attractive. and some people will say its gross or stupid blah blah blah whatever... to me its "hot" lol but yeah none on the face, that's annoying to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one but I'll never get one again. It says OK and it's on my p****. When a woman gets me excited it says Oklahoma!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like *good* tattoos, and not too many since it can be distracting. The design also is very important...unfortunately I know too well, since I have a pair of playboy bunnies on my arms. Although professionally done and clean, most girls dislike guys wearing the bunny, esp. permanently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos but they have to be significant to the person. If it's a butterfly on their ankle, a kiss on their wrist or something on their lower back, get the f*** out.

0|1
    0|0
  • start pounceing lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the idea of using the body as a canvas for artwork and creative expression. And I like how each tattoo has a story.

I just don't like the idea of permanence. I know some guys/girls who have tattooed their mate's name on themselves only to regret it later when their mates broke up with them...

I would go for henna tattoos because even though those are temporary, those can still last for weeks and when it fades away, I can try a different design.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like tattoos at all

0|0
    0|0
  • not really my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • As a tattoo artist in training...tattoos are amazing; everyone should have at least 3. In fact you should all come to the parlor I'm apprenticing at! But hey, I might be biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how many you have if you only have like one or two than your fine

0|0
    0|0
  • good tattoos - yay.

bad tattoos- nay

1|0
    0|0
  • Without looks cleaner on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, however if you and your boyfriend like them go for it. It's just MY opinion

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I love tattoos. On guys, on girls, on myself, on whoever. It's a form of art. I like hearing the stories behind people's tattoos. I actually even kind of like the idea of how permanent it is.

And I'm a musician so it doesn't really hurt my job chances.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoo's on guys is sexy, if it looks good on him and its a nice tat. On girls, not so sure unless it's something cute and small or simple. As long as the tattoo isn't about anyone's name, yuk! Lol I know few people who (girls) mostly who tattooed their boyfriends name on them, sucks for them now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them..but, for other people, they can look cute.

My Boyfriend has like 3..however, I would prefer none..just because

it is hard to look professional when you have tattoos.

I do not know why...but, that is what the world looks at it as..At

least the professional world :o

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its a cool way to display art, I mean it is art. if I were to get a tattoo, I'd be a raven feather on my upper back or like a leaf. I personally don't really like the skull and roses and guns kind of tattoos, but I can appreciate their artistic value. I don't think ill get a tattoo because I mean in the long run I feel that they just don't look nearly as good when you're older. my brother has a sleeve tattoo with like the most random sh*t. like a smiley face and a woman smiling and a tribal symbol, I mean, granted, he got it when he was sh*tfaced out of his mind, so yeahh lol

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, it doesn't bother me either way. :) I like tattoos, not sure if I'm pouncing at fully covered, but I do find it kind of hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • love 'em. but I don't like tattoo's if they're pointless... they should have a meaning to them or a story behind them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't love them, but I'm not going to reject someone who has them. I do usually find people who are covered in tattoos less attractive though

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely nay.

0|0
    0|0
  • One or two is fine. But if you're covered in them then forget it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on guys, not too crazy about them on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tats on guys but not too much tho. I would def. get a matching one with my partner :)

0|0
    0|0
  • YUK!

Haha sorry but that's just my opinion, no offence meant =) I'm sure some people like them!

1|0
    0|0
  • Like them, but don't have any

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person but I don't mind them at all but I'm too afraid to get one myself lol

1|0
    0|0
  • depends what it is, but I usually dig them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on guys as long as they look good on them, I think it's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally hate them and can't stand them

1|0
    0|0