Girls..what kind of panties do you wear daily?

i means simply when you go to school or just doing daily duties!

u can use this picture and choose one of these 9

Updates:

0|1
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm boring but I'm into my classic briefs lol, I like having everything covered, it's warm and comfortable :and you don't have to walk around with a dreaded wedgie :)

2|0
    0|0
    • lol, actually me too...but yesterday was trying to get something and I felt my shirt went up and my panties appeared, so I felt alittle embarrassed that I'm wearing these as old women!

• Show All
    • those panties sound cute ;)

• @CasperDream you too

What Guys Said 2

• My wife said that if I wear panties she'd disown me.

0|0
    0|0
  • ok ladies, you mentioned that you like certian panties OK. but about nylon panties , my wife used to buy them but all she buys any more is cotton , she said they stoped making nylon excepin grannie panties lol. what's the differant,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Thongs, or laced panties.

3|1
    2|2
    • Those are the panties I WEAR. So why would I get thumbs down, for putting something I put on? Sometimes you people rating down makes no sense.

• Granny panties usually -.-" :P solid white or pink or ones with rainbows or butterflies or flowers or hearts or stars or even unicorns on them at times..(I'm a kid at heart haha) *blush*

1|0
    0|0
  • As a rule I wear no panties at all but in some situations, where I somehow have to, I will wear a g string.I find it most comfortable this way and I also hate the sight of panty lines underneath my tight clothes.

0|0
    1|0
  • bikini usually

0|1
    1|0
  • In the photo I guess the bikini isn't the bikini I thought it was, So I use more the tanga which is the brazilian bikini or cheekies ;) its what I always use some have lace but the style is that

0|0
    0|0
  • None :( my panties always dissapear. I can buy up a bunch and within a week they're nowhere to be found

But when I buy panties I just pick out sexy ones don't matter to me what type

0|0
    1|0
  • bikinis

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear cheekies or cheekinis

0|0
    0|0
  • bikini or thong only

0|0
    0|0
    • they make pads for the shape of thong panties, you don't even have a period so it has nothing to do with you

• bikini ones are cute

• I have most of those style but I almost always wear hipsters or bikinis. I had no idea those were called tanga.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheekies usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I wear no panties..hhahaa it's more comfy :D

but, when I do wear some..I usually wear cheeky boy shorts! They are the sexiest on

my butt. And, I have thongs..and g-strings..but, I don't know..I prefer cheeky boy shorts. haha

NEVER: Briefs

Rarely: Bikini

0|0
    3|1
  • Bikini style

0|0
    1|0
    • what the hell are you talking about? also, its "your" not "you're".

smh.

• huh.. its this from something else

• Almost always wear a thong. If not a low rise bikini or hip hugger usually only on my period though. The lower the better. I like victorias secret and I find thongs most comfy and smoothest under clothes. They just make me feel good and sexy though no one else usually sees them

1|0
    1|0