People think I am gay but.....

people think I am gay or wonder because I dress well and I am sensitive...truth be told is that I LOVE women and have NO interest in men. my BIGGEST issue is I always care about what others think and naturally here want to prove them wrong...how do I deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• eh, I lot of people think I'm gay. . . Until they talk to me.

Then they realize that I'm not only straight, but also a dick.

Be a little more of a dick.

And don't be overly nice to people, especially women.

She wants a sandwich? Good. She can make you one too.

What Girls Said 2

• The quick solution is to get a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• dude trust me I've been there. there realy isn't a solution to that one(well not one you would be willing to sacrifice for) basicly just ignore them, its THIER problem, not yours. half of my old school still thinks me and my best friend went out and I sleep fine at night knowing that. don't realy worry what they think the important people tend to get it and non... well they weren't important in the first place

• Sounds like we got us a gay guy on this website. :D

If you want to prove to them that you're not gay, dress like a lumberjack, grow a beard, and hit on every woman you see. Or just naturally flirt with woman when talking to them. Other than that you should take care of your issue of "always caring what other people think" about you. It's not healthy. I mean, to some degree everyone cares what others think about them, but past a certain point it only inhibits you. Like if you got into some sh*t, those people that you've been trying to appease will help you out.

• Well I can't even really grow facial hair at 27 and I am not willing to dress like a slob....as for flirting with women, I do that ALL the time, I love women....how exactly do I get over caring TOO much about what others think?get some confidence etc?

• Yeah, being confident in what you do is KEY. Woman have some sort of power in that they can smell guys who are confident. Grow some balls, be a dick to a girl every now and then, say some things that might make you look like a prick. It might not sound nice, but for some strange reason, inside of yourself you "manly man" side will be smiling. I can't explain it.

• i got your remedy right here:find a fine female that you are interested in and go out with her for awhile