What's more important to you than the guy's height?

'What's more important to you than the guy's height?

• Face
  • Intelligence
  • Humor
  • Ambition
  • Nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• intelligence and morals along with work ethics

What Girls Said 8

• What's more important to you than the guy's height? Face.

More important doesn't mean I'm willing to compromise on face. It means it goes face first then height.

• his personality counts for a lot.

• His passions, his heart, the way he trreats other people, his respect and love for his family, the little things that he does that I find unique/cute. Humor, great conversations ect.

• ... the way he kisses me

• either humor or intelligence.

• Everything listed except for the last thing :D Height really isn't important to me :)

• Humor/intelligence

• A guy's heart and mind.

What Guys Said 8

• It's been proven thousand times already that for women looks are ALSO the most important thing - not just to men who naturally like Barbie doll girls - AND ain't afraid to be open about it!

Yes - women will say: "All I want is a man who can commit, who is intelligent, funny, interesting, with good personality, blablabla looks ain't really important" that kind of bullsh*t!

But when you take a look for what women GO for - the action they take not the words they say - looks take nr1!

...followed by money! And on the best case - good personality takes the 3th place!

I'm not judging anyone, just putting out the facts! It's not me who taught this - it's what you see when you take a look around!

• yes this completely true! women say that personality is the most important but they always put looks first...

• I agree that looks comes first even though most women won't admit to it. But money (for me) doesn't even matter. My boyfriend does not have much and I don't expect much from him either. I would never date someone just for their money. That's so low. Personality is 2nd and good sense of humor is 3rd.

• Hah, the way the girls are answering is what I expected :P (i.e. personality). Though I wonder what statistics say hmmm

• I think height is a sort of filter for women to weed out the guys that are shorter than them and also just ONE attractive physical trait for a guy to have. That being said, I'm 5'6 and I have dated 3 women who were taller than me( 5'8, 5'9, 5'9"). But of course, there has to be limits. 2-4 inches is fine, anything more is a little more challenging...for my neck.

• I guess they want money

• guys that voted nothing like blow up dolls LOL

• Here's the truth that hurts for short guys: Most women will never date a man shorter than them and the taller the better.

Regarding your question. Nothing is more important than height. Why? Because most girls are OK to date jerks (ALL women complain about the numeroud jerks they dated or fell for...) but a shorter guy is never even considered by most women.

So clearly height is priority number one to them. As usual women would like to think they're focusing on personality. But they're pretty much incapable of looking at facts instead of letting their emotions run the show. So their good heart say something, but real facts reveal something completely different.

• Man you're so pessimistic.. but I'm glad I'm tall! By the way, one of my childhood friends is a real shortie but he's been for years in a pretty healthy relationship with his girlfriend who's much taller than him!

• I'm not pessimistic at all, and I'm not complaining either I just say it as I see it. Why are you so glad to be tall if it doesn't matter? I'm not very tall but tall enough to not suffer much from it (i'm 5'9) but it's clear if you're below 5'6 as a guy it's start to be a big turn off for most girl. It's just a fact. There are girls who are OK with it. But most aren't, let's call a cat a cat.

• $ and social status

• Bank balance, cock-size