Shaving legs: do you shave your thighs?

do you shave just the bottom part of your legs or do you shave your thighs too? I know some who do and some who don't and was just wondering what the norm is

Most Helpful Girl

• If you shave your thighs the first time ever when shaving your legs you are kind of stuck shaving both for the rest of your life because after you shave your hair will grow back courser each time. So my advise, if its your first time ever, don't shave your thighs, especially if you are from a german or something similar ethnicity especially with dark hair. You can shave a little above your knees but go no further.

If you want to go for a smooth all over alternative you should wax, it actually makes the hair less course and you only have to do it once every month or every other month.

• people always say your hair grows back thicker after you shave, but I don;t think its true, I've been shaving since I was 12 and my leg has steadily gotten thinner over the years

What Guys Said 1

• you should shave a bit higher up then your thighs

What Girls Said 11

• IIl do it just in case, but really, I don't get very much hair on my thighs, and if I do, its really soft and light.

• my thighs are pretty bare so no I only shave to my knee. :)

• yes there are some darkish hairs on the back of my thighs that I shave away.

• Well, yes.

• every couple of weeks I shave my thighs, I have really sparse leg hair that grows very slow so its not that necessary. if my legs where hairier then I would shave them more

• I don't grow hair on my thighs, it's weird but if I did I would shave them, it seems weird to shave the bottom and leave hair on your thighs

• i do about to mid thigh

• Yea, I do I have hair there.

• Yeah, I do. I have dark hair on my thighs too.

• yeah, I shave my legs. My thighs are pretty hair-less so I don't need 2 shave it.

• Yes I do.

• OMG, you HAVE to shave your thighs too, cause even just fuzz isn't attractive to guys!