Boys dating way less attractive women. Why?

So I've noticed at my school that very attractive guys date girls who are way less psychically attractive than they are and I mean way less attractive. Can someone tell me why's that? Is it because they are easier to control and have sex with? Or is it because you're too scared to ask a hot chick out? (Probably not since most of you have high self esteems) I quite think it's disrespectful for women. I mean what's wrong with attractive girls? They're not easy enough for you? Are they too challenging?

So you are basically saying that hot chicks are too much of a challenge for you. I'm sure most men go for less attractive girls cause they're easier to control and taken advantage of.

You do realize that you're saying all hot chicks have bad personalities and are stuck up b*tches. That is not true. Surely if you attempt to talk to an attractive chick she'll turn out to be nice (not all of em ARE nice but they do exist believe it or not).

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, luckily, it is most likely because they really like the girl and find her attractive even though you may not.

I see you are under 18, so even very attractive guys in your age range are not so filled with high self-esteem as you assume. They may act quite confident and be confident in many areas of their life, but that does not mean they find it easy to approach a super attractive girl.

Beyond that, they may believe a very attractive girl will demand to be treated in a way they don't feel like dealing with. They may assume you are high maintenance, difficult, judgmental, and could dump them in a heartbeat for another guy if they don't measure up. Think of how "hot" girls are stereotyped in a lot of teen movies. They are portrayed as gossipy mean girls who expect guys to break out a lot of $$ to date them.

Oh, and regarding sex, the opposite can be true. Some guys will pursue a hot girl simply for sex. I had an ex who dated a girl he thought was amazingly hot, his perfect woman (physically). He dated her a few times, spending as little money as he could while still treating her the way she apparently expected to be treated, and then he got her into bed. He thought she was annoying and he had no desire to spend his hard earned money dating her, so he definitely had no desire to enter into a relationship with her and stopped seeing her quickly.

What Guys Said 7

• Sometimes guys feel like it is a pain to go after the hot girl. Guys might think I am not as good looking as she; she probably has a Boyfriend or 100 BFs; there are too many guys chasing her; she can get whatever guy she wants so why bother; she may have that princess/ego/self centered attitude; etc.

Besides many would like to have a Girlfriend that's cute and has a good personality.

• I heard somewhat once about girls having something called "personalities". Apparently, guys are attracted to this. I know, sounds crazy right?

• Ever think it's because they genuinely like the girl, regardless of how attractive she is?...

• I think I speak for most of us when I say we are not "basically saying" any of that. Of course there are attractive girls with great personalities. No one has denied that. If you're intent on your point of view only, why bother asking?

Actually, you know what you're "basically saying"? That less attractive girls are weak, easy, unable to stand up for themselves. Please don't assume things.

• You can never control who you fall in love with, you just have to go with what you feel.

About 5%of blokes you describe are like that, there's always somthin that you like in a girl you can't pinpiont.

hair,scent,secret or a smile.Thats what makes women so alluring

• well I was thinking about less attractive girls because they are less bitches and they very humble and chill instead of hot girls who think all that and expect boys did all work for hot girls which I don't appricate that. That why they go for less attractive girls

• Less high maintenance? No princess syndrome? No drama or stress? That's my guess.

• Looks have nothing to do with how easy a girl is. Men with low self esteems don't ask out girls as often, but will still ask out the pretty girls. Just in lower frequencies.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not all about looks, I would date a guy who was less attractive physically if he attracted me in other ways.

• because theyre not stuck up, guys think hot girls are and theyre harder to get

can you answr please?

link