Girls can wear graphic tees, right?

I usually wear graphic tees; star wars, batman, transformers etc, 'cause I like the movies &comics, but recently I've been told by all my girlfriends that it doesn't suit girls and is unattractive. so, opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• actually that is very cute and attractive to men, it lets men know that she is not boring.

What Guys Said 10

• Nonsense, it's fine and gives guys an excuse to check you out. 'Hey, I was just reading the message.."

• I think they're awesome, keep wearing them.

• i have no problem with that, especially when girls wear band t-shirts.

• Haha, that's awesome. A lot of guys are into that kind of stuff so it's a common interest you know? Sometimes I get sick of the standard run of the mill clothing styles that plague society today. Stand out.

• haha yeah I know what you mean about the 'standard' clothes

• Yup. It's good fodder for amusing conversation starters. ;)

And I think it's cute when a girl wears a comic-inspired graphic tee. =)

• I would say it's okay for a girl to wear them. You should be you and let them be them.

• No, keep wearing them, they are pretty cute.

• I disagree, I think its a tom boy thing. I don't really like tom boys.

• what happens if the girl isn't a tomboy though?

• fair enough, it's your opinion.

• But! Girls who wear stuff like that when they get out of the bathroom right before they have sex with you. Like its to big for them and it barely covers there no no spot. That's hot! Ha I make no sense sometimes.

• Your friends sound jealous. Be YOURSELF!

• You can wear them fa sho!

What Girls Said 3

• I wear those shirts and I am older than you, so I wouldn't worry about it. I think they look cute.

• I do it all the time, I think the guys have better t-shirts than the girls do. I like people to know what I like so I walk around in marvel, pokemon, pop culture graphic tees. :D I like to wear 'em with high tops too.

• hahah yes I agree, I usually get them from the guys section tbh. Yeah I'll wear them with canvas shoes or hightops as well c:

• that's so true, all girls have is this skimpy stuff /:

• guys get all the good stuff don't they ._.?

• I always wear graphic tees & people often find them amusing. I don't know why.

It's also intriguing to some when I'm wearing a tee with an advertisement and they ask "do you like that/eat that/drink that" and I reply "no" and they're shocked.

Tees are comfortable and simple. Wear whatever you want.