Fit versus thin? Which is more attractive in your opinion?

Guys, are you attracted to girls that obviously work out but don't look like the Olsen twins? lol Thanks! =p

Most Helpful Guy

• The Olsen twins aren't thin, they're scrawny. I think fit and thin both look good but all else equal I think I'd take fit.

What Guys Said 10

• I personally, donĀ“t care. I just look for a nice and really smart girl, if she has those two characteristics and likes me, then she s perfect, yes! PERFECT. I do tend to be turned off by fat girls, not phat..., I mean obese, because it gives you an insight of how they are. Fat = greedy, or lazy or careless(= turnoff ! ). I don t mean to be rude, just sincere.

• fit and healthy is the best, but you still have to be feminine and somewhat thin. Basically I like girls that look like playboy bunnies. and lingerie models, also girls you see at the gym with a nice full ass but that is still full, the kind you can slap and watch it jiggle briefly. thin is nice, but nothing beats fit and thin.

• Fit. I like strong/sturdy girls haha. But, thin girls do look all petite and cute. :( But I will still choose fit.

• Fit, most thin girls I see look like twigs

• Fit. I dislike the way girls aim for thin. It's [profane] annoying.

• fit

• Honestly I hate girls who are just bones. I don't really care if she's muscular, I just want her with curve.

• Hell yes!

• Thin is fit. Being fit isn't always thin.

• But some people are thin but aren't fit at all...they are as in bad shape as an overweight person...u know what I mean?

• Ohhh that sounds better...trying to trick me with your wording! ha

• Being thin isn't fit at all. Being thin can be the result of a fast metabolism. I know thin people who huff and puff when walking up the stairs

• Fit. Thin chick are cool until the get 'skinny fat' I can't stand that.

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely fit isn't it 😃