Girls that can walk really well in heels/stilettos?

Girls that can walk really well, (hell even run) in high heels/stilettos without any practice. how do they do it? do they just know how to? Good balance?

I'm talking about 5"+ heels, not the low ones. The other day I saw a small girl, looked about 17-18, slim, petite, wearing what looked like 6 inch stilettos (and the heels were REALLY THIN) and she was walking in them like she was running in sneakers. she didn't even look at the ground. she didn't trip over or looked awkward walking in them. It looked so natural on her and unlike a lot of girls who walk like ducks in heels.. it was as if heels were meant for her? Is there such thing? How does she walk so well? I couldn't do it if it were me!

(A lot of girls I know who wear heels, tell me they don't need to practice or anything. they just slip them on and walk.)

Does anyone have an answer? I couldn't figure it out myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I really don't know. It's baffling to me. I'll never be able to do 5-inch heels -- that's WAY too much. And stilettos? That's a guaranteed way for me to fall flat on my face. I generally can't walk in anything that's any thinner than this: link (The height I can deal with, though, as long as the heel isn't super thin).

Anyways, with the exception of that girl you saw, I think a lot of girls don't "walk", so much as they "struggle", lol. I'm sure it's not easy, and it's most likely painful at the end of the day.

What Guys Said 2

• She could just have a lot of practice doing it. Also, it COULD be the shape of her foot.

• Yeah all my female friends are pretty short and wear heels. They all walk really well

What Girls Said 5

• I find it easy, but I have really good balance. Some of my friends can't do heels at all, but they have very poor balance, so I think that balance has a lot to do with it. Practice could help you, like if you walked around the house in heels to get used to it, but sometimes it just comes naturally, and sometimes girls just can't do it at all, no matter what. It all depends on the girl, really.

• i think some girls are just naturals with heels,while others aren't.

like my mom will fall on her face in even low heels,but since the frst time I put a pair on @ 12,i've walked in them flawlessly!

so I really think it depends on the girl,but I'm sure anyone can do it with practice:)

• I don't know how the hell they do it. I can wear lower heels but 5 inches and up? Hell no! It hurts my feet really bad. I like being short and I much prefer chucks lol.

• This video helped me so much. I can actually sort of walk in heels now, haha.

I wore 3 inch wedges out for the first time today and didn't fall on my face so her tips worked.

link

• i think its a balance thing. I've never had trouble wearing heels. there was no prob at all when i got my 6in platform heels and threw them on for the first time. easy for me but my gf says she doesn't see how i do it so easily and naturally.