What do you think about attractive people that flirt online but?

didn't act the same way in real life? I know many hot and good looking guys that use to go online and find some female friends/online girlfriend. Its the same for some girls too.Do you think its weird? Or they just feel it comfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually flirt in real life way more than I do online. Don't see the appeal although I have nothing wrong with people that like to. I am just afraid... cause what if I actually start liking a girl I meet online. It is usually so complicated cause of distance, etc.. Plus there is always the risk of being totally disapointed when you meet. Maybe the picture they used was fake, or really outdated or whatever. Maybe they told you all these awesome stories about how she is a ballerina or what not and it was all made up (for a guy he might tell you about swimming with sharks and riding his motorcycle through the Andes). For me it is just not worth it, I like just regular friendships and stuff online.

What Guys Said 3

• The beauty of online is just like you now. Anonumous. And mostly everyone is online. The fact that you can say anything or do anything while sitting at the PC gives people a wide range of freedom to be anything they want to be. Jerk, Romantic, blah blah. So yeah people do act one way online and another to your face because, they may be shy in person and online a total sex craved jerk/idiot.

• Indirect communication...

• Girls tell me I'm a flirt online and too serious in real life. I like to think before I speak to choose the right words. I prefer observing peoples actions to trusting their words. I've been told I'm good looking but too tall and scary. I just think before talking because I don't want to make anyone feel bad.

What Girls Said 0