Why are cheerleaders attractive?

I don't understand what is so amazing about it. I am a cheerleader. But I'm not the stereotype. Yes I have blond hair and blue eyes but I also love deathmetal and I'm not a ditz. I just don't understand. Clarify?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL because cheerleaders in general are sexy and they get into all these sexy positions.

My wife tells me she was a cheerleader in high school.

But she adds that it was a loser's position because anyone who didn't get picked for a team was automatically a - cheerleader. No pictures seem to exist but the thought of her with her pom poms and skimpy skirt turn me on big time anyhow.

What Guys Said 11

• I can't speak for every guy, but for me the body-type and healthy-look a cheerleader has is only part of it, the main attraction is the positive happy personality.

A girl who can giggle and smile is ten times more attractive than a complaining super model.

If your personality is more bigger than your body, I'm in and that's what the stereotype cheerleader is encouraged to be.

• Many of them are toned and in shape. They can move with rhythm, and they have some spunk. They can move their bodies very seductively. The tight skirts and top just adds on to the fascination.

• Let's see: they are physically fit; smile; outgoing; and look like fun. However, you never know until you meet them.

• > Why is just knowing a girl is a cheerleader attractive?

It isn't. Like you I don't really understand what all the fuss is about.

• lol. mostly because of their bodies (generally fit) and really out there personalities. lol.

• It isn't, give me a bookworm with a thirst for knowledge, d*** and cock-knowledge any day

• bc cheerleaders have to be flexible ig

• Cause they are fit and wear those sexy uniforms.

• Are you kidding?

• Not at all

• ^ 3 reasons lol

• I mean, the fact that once someone knows you're a cheerleader you instantly become more attractive. That is what I don't understand. I know that some cheerleaders are hot. But when you aren't in your uniform and you tell some one that they instantly think differently of you.

• I'm "talking" to the captain of a cheer team and she's the only virgin on her squad. It's because they are typically easy and are flexible (can do many different sex positions). While the skirt and tops are usually nice to look at, it's what's underneath that is so tantalizing...we want to know if you're wearing underwear or not (whether they're spankies or not)..and that's what drives us wild..you know how to jump at just the right angle to "hide" yourself...

• What does your body look like? That's a large part of the cheerleader appeal.

What Girls Said 6

• Because of the slutty cheerleader stereotype. Basically they think you're an easy lay.

• Cheerleaders are easy? Damn, I've been hanging out with the wrong girls all this time :p

• Not all of them are easy. Some are. But you can tell which ones those are.

• All the girls in our cheerleaders are... plump.. It's not considered a prestigious thing where I'm from really. fake tan big eyelashes dodgy out*ts, Not my idea of fun :L I'd much rather do my dining and drama :)

• The stereotype is to blame.

• wow!

• so you don't think there's anything about being a blond hair blue eyed dathmetal fan?

• I just think that once someone finds out you're a cheerleader you're viewed differently.

• There's just something about it. It's like a man being a doctor or something.