Youthful appearance, attractive or not?

I am often told I look very young for my age, this worries me if people won't take me as a serious adult, or if it's a huge turn off because you feel like you are with someone much younger

I am 5"8 dress size US 8 and 32C (Us size) so my body is not that of a childs it is just my face that is youthul. I have a picture up, do I look to young to be an 18-19 year old?

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand EXACTLY where you are coming from because I have had the same issue all my professional life. People say "wow" and they say it as if it's a compliment but I almost feel like its a curse to look younger.

I think part of it will also be your personality as it grows. Just don't get into being a submissive and passive person. That would make everyone take advantage of you.

What Guys Said 6

• You have a youthful face and I would say from the face you look 16-18, but that's just from the face. The way you carry and present yourself will of course say something about your age (maturity) too.

• You don't look that much younger than 18-19. Just be thankful for your youthful appearance when you're 35 ;)

• If that's you in your default pic then I wouldn't say you look too young. I'm sure if you have identification people will believe you but I think you look 18 in that pic. :\

• yes it is me, and I am more worried of people finding it unnatractive to look young butbthankyou for saying I look 18 :)

• I doubt most people would find it unattractive to look young. I'm 19 and I'd say you look close to my age.

• I would guess you would be 18-19 by looking at your picture. For me personally, I would rather a chick with a younger looking face than a girl who looks older than she is.

• Youthful face and 32C

boobs? Yeah, I'm going with huge turn on. And I'm pretty sure you can find physical evidence of that in most guys reations to you. . .

• Kinda the same with me I'm 22 and everybody thinks I'm like 18 or something. I just hope when I'm 30 I look 20 lol.

You do look like 18-21 imo.

What Girls Said 3

• I would think that would be a blessing because when you are older you will fool guys and they would like you more than the girls that look their age.

• You look 18-20...you don't look young imo

• I'd say you look 17-19 or so. Not that young. And you are cute! (Not in a lesbian way) You seem to have a doll like appearance I am sure guys will like you. Besides guys don't mind being older. Guys around your age might not want a much younger girl but once men start to hit their late 20s and up they like younger girls. I am 20. and I get hit on a lot by much older men.

Plus it is about maturity. If you act mature and people find out your real age they won't mind.

Also, if you look young now and take care of yourself you may still look younger when you start to hit the age where you want to look younger than you are, like 30s or so. A woman who is in her early 20s does not want to be mistaken for a teenager. But a woman in her early 30s would love to be mistaken for a woman in her 20s, and so on.