Do you like messy hair on a girl in the morning, guys?

When you wake up next to a girl, do you think that her hair is sexy when its all messed up? or would you rather that she slip away and make her hair look nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• No messy hair in the morning is very sexy.

What Guys Said 3

• It reminds me of the after sex look. Gets me going... then I pounce. RAWR!

Guys are easily turned on.

• Both have their benefits. Fixing her hair looks nicer, messed up hair has that just after sex look. I don't really have a preference, so that means that you don't have to feel like you should slip away to fix it.

• That's based on how the hair is messed up. In some cases it gives sexy look to a girl and in some cases it spoils the look of even a beautiful girl! I love messed hairs in the morning! Cause it makes me horny in the morning!

What Girls Said 3

• No.. my ex loved it, he'd wake up and giggle at me, run his hand through it and go "you look so cute, like a little lion!"

...I can have some truly amazing bedhair... but no it would be weird to run off and fix it. It's like waking up next to a barbie doll - make up, hair clothes, smell, everything perfect. It'd be strange.

• he better like it! haha

• That sounds ridiculous. My boyfriend likes my hair in the morning. I sure as hell wouldn't slip away to fix it.