Emo style for blond hair?

Ok I want to do my hair in a emo style but I also want to keep the blond I love my blond hair :D...and what colors do you use like I know guys use black and some other colors but I don't know about girls ha ha tips and colors please thank you ladys and gentlemen (:

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a clear cut answer for this one. Don't change it -- you look good the way you are.

What Guys Said 4

• You look great the way you look now, but trying out something new is always fun and can make people drop their jaw.

• Red, electric blue.

• You have a really nice stomach :)

• You don't need to change your hair I think you're sexy hot beautiful, what more you want? :) I am also sure emo would be good for you too :)

What Girls Said 4

• For the record, I like your hair the way it is.

But, I have quite emo hair and always have done.

I chose my color because of my favorite is red to begin with... I started putting red through it first. I've also tried blond and purple.

If you're really unsure, google image it, but emo hair is so much about color, it's more about contrast. Coontails and stuff. Pink is a popular color to chose.

Word of warning, colors in the red/purple/pink range wash out very quickly even if it's perm. The pigment doesn't clinge to the hair as well as blond or brown dyes do, so bare in mind it WILL fade/change color over time.

• I've had my hair pink, blue, purple etc. It's bleached blond right now though haha, I've got side bands and layers and all that stuff :p

• a lot of they time Emo girls hair is either Black or Blonde with any color highlights you might want. You can get both black AND blonde. You should most definitely keep your blonde if you want too.

• do you mean the haircut?

• no just the color

• Emo colors are usually either all black, since black is associated with emo/goth/metal or colors of the rainbow since some punk is considered emo (American Idiot from Greenday was an emo album from a punk band). However, I think you look just fine the way you are.