Is having no muscles a turn off?

I don't have any muscles and was wondering if it is considered bad. I'm not fat but not skinny.

Updates:
Take a look at my pic, I'm wearing the aeropostale shirt. Is it noticable?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me at all - usually I'm not a huge fan of really muscled guys. I mean, sure I like the look of it - but in real life - meh, most the guys I've been attracted to haven't really had any.

Some have.

I don't know - it's not something that worries me. As long as a guy isn't overly skinny (it just doesn't so it for me) then I'm good.

Muscles are overrated.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i'm pretty sure you'd be dead if you had no muscle,so yeah,it's a turn off,i'm not into necro,but I know a few people I can set you up with...

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really, being healthy is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...it's a turn On...Like my Tv.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a turnoff

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really bother me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, It doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of no offense

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think girls necessarily want the "jacked" dudes you see on reality TV but they like a toned/fit guy. Having no muscle tone (I'm guessing this is what you mean) is not a positive but most girls would be OK with it having seen what I've seen on this site. At that point it's important that you aren't overweight which is a big no-no.

0|1
    1|0
  • Having no muscles? How can you type or walk? You'd be on the ground like some boneless chicken. link

1|3
    0|0
  • a lot of girls will tell you muscles aren't a big deal...but they're full of sh*t. they love a strong looking guy, its instinct.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everybody has muscles.

0|0
    0|0